Sunday, July 26, 2015

Enfin


My last breath 
It shall be 
Oxygen 
It shall be
Fresh
And it shall be 
Free

White light should come 
As expected 
My precious thoughts 
Like sprays from 
A perfume bottle
Should disperse around 
Filling empty spaces

Emotions will dispatch with the soul
Soul will disconnect with the body
And
Disappear in this paradox world

I shall enter into a vacuum state
As I float
I shall drift
Far away
Away from everything 
And 
I shall sink 
Deep down
Down to nothingness 


Picture Credited From: http://magpietales.blogspot.sg


6 comments:

  1. Very impressive response to the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt that I was actually floating myself! Nice depth to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allowing oneself to be nothingness is such a fantastic achievement ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant ! Loved the lines. Down to nothingness.. Is my favourite line

    ReplyDelete