Thursday, March 19, 2015

Unforgivable




I am suppose to be a loner, ain't I? A lonely ranger wandering, wondering and waiting. I feel exactly like the sky above... Gloomy and cloudless. What does that even mean? I don't know but that's all I have in me now. The couple at the far front of me is having a walk with their hands holding together. So this is what family is like? Having a nice little walk down the streets, pointing at buildings and triggering memories? Well, I guess I will never know this relationship family has because I don't have one. I'm abandoned and that's unforgivable. 


7 comments:

  1. I like the way your title plays off the cathedral in the distance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I really appreciate you for reading it.

      Delete
  2. My heartstrings were very much tugged. I hope that one day she will forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. family is only a word of many other things we may have ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one is unforgivable but I have felt that way before.

    ReplyDelete