Saturday, March 21, 2015

Upon Donna Noble's Death


A letter Doctor wrote to Donna on that very day she was going to die.

Dear Donna,

When the Ood said that our song was ending, I didn't thought much about it. After all, there were some glimpses in the universe that I just couldn't see. The first time I saw you was in the Tardis and it took me by surprise. Who knew that a girl like you would pop in from nowhere. I remembered asking to stay but you didn't. You were the only one ever really reject me. When we finally got together and travel, you were too special. For one moment, you were the most important person in this universe; one shiny moment and there were planets singing songs of Donna Noble. I will never forget the hopeless in your eyes before your memories were gone. I wanted to say sorry but my voice wasn't heard. Shouldn't forever be a word for a time-lord? After all this while, I realised that the Ood was sending a message: that forever was never meant for us. 


John Smith,
An Old Friend.

Donna was in her bed while reading this letter. Her heart was aching and her tears were out but she didn't understand this feeling. Her hands were trembling and fell out of her hands. A bright light flashed upon the her last breath: A young guy appeared and picked up the paper. 

"Donna..." 

That was the last thing she ever heard. 

1 comment: