Sunday, September 13, 2015

Is It Too Late To Apologise?


You just want a simple life
One that doesn't involve much.

Yet what I want were so different. 
I have a dream 
a big 
and  
glamorous 
one.

We both want to hang on 
to our own belief 
not giving in to each other.

But
I never meant to let you go 
I just want to prove myself
And instead of proving it
I guessed I should've let 
you win...



P.S. When I first saw this photo, the first image was a girl living alone in this house. Her lover left her to pursue something bigger. But that doesn't mean that her lover doesn't love her anymore.......

A clash between love and dreams......  

Photo from: http://magpietales.blogspot.sg 

7 comments:

  1. A well done reminder to carefully consider what winning may cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad.. yes it has that look of decay that single lifestyle brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, sometimes one's love proves the strongest of all by letting go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes love gave that energy to fulfill your dreams, nicely written

    A Small Home

    ReplyDelete